Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas 2006!

Merry Christmas! Hopefully everyone is having a wonderful holiday this year. We are, visiting family, making huge vats of egg-nog, giving gifts, ect.

I'm getting a lot of stuff related to setting up an apartment. No more dorm room or microwaved coffee for me. Preparing food is getting more complicated, involving things like plates, metal silverware, sautee pans, and other assorted instruments.

The reason for all this being: I'm done, I've graduated, and I'm off to a new career in the Air Force doing aeronautical engineering!

(It's almost surreal being done with college. Up until two nights ago, I was still having nightmares about final exams! :-P )

Anyway, have a merry Christmas. Good luck classes of December 2006 everywhere. ASBC class of 2006, I'll be seeing you in Alabama shortly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on graduating. Everyone deserves a break after engineering school, though perhaps instead you'll be pounding the pavement or whatever they put engineers through these days in the USAF.

As far as the nightmares about finals, don't worry, I doubt you'll have to leave them behind anytime soon. I kept having them, less and less occasionally, till just a few years ago!

... oh, hi, aren't you in my differential equations class? ... [you - totally forgot] ... the final's in an hour! ... [you - I forgot all about registering for that class - why didn't I ever study - where's my textbook!!!] ... [you - PANIC sets in] ...

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home