Sunday, July 16, 2006

3-Vector Source Code

Speaking of software, since I am sort of on a programming theme lately, here is a C++ class that I wrote a few years ago when writing a 3-D orbital simulator. It's for a 3-vector, and contains many useful 3-D vector operations (such as cross products, rotations, abs values, projections, ect) that make doing the math easy.

Additionally, this class should be easy to use because it's small, simple, and doesn't call on a whole lot of obscure stuff. Furthermore, it's not written in obscure C++, doesn't abuse whitespace insensitivity, and doesn't inherit the whole windows API. Using someone elses code in a pinch is always tedious, but hopefully this will make it easier.

Vect3.hpp
Vect3.cpp

Enjoy. For all you CS majors, don't laugh at my code.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post!

I will use it in my Quaternion class for class presentation!

Thursday, June 19, 2008 1:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home